Saturday, December 26, 2009

Inkjet Cost Per Page Suggest A Good Printer (inkjet/laser) Having Low Catridge Cost?

Suggest a good printer (inkjet/laser) having low catridge cost? - inkjet cost per page

Hello,
I am planning to buy a printer. I quickly had an Epson C20SX and my experience was not very good ... Re-narrowing of the head and ink cartridges cost. I would like to print documents, but they may be printed photos. but my main criteria is a matter of low cost. When I heard that the cartridges for Epson C90 cost @ RS. 250, etc.

Can u suggest me something good out of the printer inkjet cheap? Also plz tell me, the new cartridge (preferably in Indian rupees) costs. Printed with him and the way the page is that each batch of cartridges.

You can also suggest some inexpensive entry-level mono (I think the colors are quite expensive) cost of laser printer toner, and the number of pages per cartridge.

Thank you 4 caused by the problem of long

0 comments:

Post a Comment