Friday, December 11, 2009

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Symptoms Condition_treatment What Were Your Main Symptoms With Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome?

What were your main symptoms with polycystic ovarian syndrome? - polycystic ovarian syndrome symptoms condition_treatment

PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome is a disease that affects women and only means that the ovaries to produce cysts tend to some in conjunction with the menstrual cycle (irregular or regular, whatever). Some typical symptoms of this (most of whom are now) as follows. Have ur referring physician or an endocrinologist, if u do not know. My doctor does not only seek a second opinion because my thyroid probs .. l indicates that PCOS is also likely.
...

abnormal hair growth (usually for us, in places that people usually in their hair on the face, chest, etc.)

Fatigue, irregular intervals, even though the pill, mood swings, dysfunction of the thyroid gland (hypothyroidism I am)

Depression, changes in appetite or no appetite,

or u or have an ovarian cyst. Today I had this book. And who says the damage can ovarian cysts ... YES but only evil. My cyst is Benin and not suffer at all. But if what I always do, "said my doctor, because they could both malicious or approximatelyncerous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment