Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sinus Cancer More Condition_symptoms Does Any One Know Anyone Else Around The Age Of 21 Who Has Been Diagnosed With Sinus Cancer?

Does any one know anyone else around the age of 21 who has been diagnosed with sinus cancer? - sinus cancer more condition_symptoms

My nephew was diagnosed with breast cancer a few months. He turned just 21 in December rose by surgery and lost a few teeth has a hole in the top of your mouth and one eye was not closed properly. It was a long struggle ahead. I have tried to find someone her age who lived in May, a similar, but most people I've run into this type of cancer are much older. I wish I knew that there were other times through the present. What would you recommend as the best kind of support for him now? Just learned this week, traveling from state for 6 months until they irradiations. He is very depressed and anxious at the moment. Any information that you can give me encouragement would be appreciated.
Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment