Saturday, February 6, 2010

Althea Contraceptive Pills Side Effects Hi,I Am Taking Althea Contraceptive Pills.. But My Problem Is I Am Having Light Yellowish Discharges.?

Hi,I am taking Althea contraceptive pills.. but my problem is i am having light yellowish discharges.? - althea contraceptive pills side effects

Pillls How do I get, I get the downloads started and what really bothers me, what is .. Why are you, it's just a side effect .. Is it normal to take the marshmallows leads to a release of the yellow color every day?

3 comments:

sokokl said...

Yes, it is normal vaginal discharge yellow in May, every day, because the hormones in the pill. I'm still on the pill, and I asked my doctor, because it was a while ago affected.

I would recommend seeing your doctor and see what they say.

Anonymous said...

The pill does not prevent infection, they will receive from your doctor check-up, clear discharge is good, but if the color is the way that could spell trouble

wildflow... said...

Same problem here ... I have had my period this week after the completion of a package, but I had spotting .. IN anxiety in pregnancy can be messy or just hormonal?

Post a Comment