Friday, February 5, 2010

Calligraphy Programs Is There A Free Program That I Can Download That Will Translate English Words Into Arabic Calligraphy For Me?

Is there a free program that i can download that will translate english words into arabic calligraphy for me? - calligraphy programs

I'm trying to translate the Arabic name asreserves I asked to come here and gave me the translation of his desk, but unfortunately too small, and when I try to copy and in MS Word, which invests in the letters for some reason. Anyway, if someone can write the name and link to a website I can an Arabic translation program that would translate to just asreserves name for me really appreciate you to download it. Thanks

1 comments:

MK said...

Try this site online:
http://www.google.com/translate_t?langpa ...

There is also a translation program called Al-Wafi, but not free.

Post a Comment